Friday, November 16, 2012

Impressions

Dear class,

Choose one of these videos to do your impression of one of their characters. You will find the script-line below each video




Hey, I don't like to leave the store, but for the next five minutes I'm gonna party like it's on sale for 19.99
.



I shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque.




The meeting has officially come to order, let us all say the pledge. I am a nice shark not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends not food.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtB1W8zkY5A&feature=relmfu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for those who participated today, your impressions were really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. excepts mine :s i told you, i'm not good at talking in public :s

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll get through it Anne Marie, don't worry. Remember that practice makes perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank u' professor! I'll certainly do it!

    ReplyDelete